The ProOne-D Dual Domed Hi Performance Water & Fluoride filter element combines the most advanced and innovative manufacturing technology in a 3 stage All-In-One filter element to include a silver impregnated (helps prevent bacteria growth and self-sterlizing) carbon based ceramic composite outer dome, new FluoriMedix™ Advanced Fluoride Technology media (contains NO alumina) for removal of fluoride and other heavy metals, and a secondary ProDcore™ inner ceramic dome/core which helps to remove residual particulates and improve fluoride reduction efficiency - all in ONE filter.
The ProOne-D™ Water & Fluoride filter element is designed to remove pathogenic micro-bacteria and cysts and have exceptional chemical and contaminant removal properties. The majority of pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria and cysts are larger than one micron. The pore size of the ProOne-D™ is controlled so that it will remove all suspended matter larger than 0.3 microns.
- Pathogenic bacteria
- Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, Fecal Coliform >99.99%
- E. coli - 100%
- Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia - 100% removal
- Down to 0.9 micron - 100%
- 0.3 - 0.5 micron >99.9%
- Turbibity >99.7%
- Chlorine, Chloramines, COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand), Lead, Arsenic,
- Nitrite, Pesticides, Herbicides including Glyphosate, Iron, Aluminum,
- THM (Trihalomethanes),
- PAH (poly-aromatic hydrocarbons), and other heavy metals.
- VOC’s >95%
- Chlorine - 99%
- COD .75%
- Lead - 99%
- Arsenic - 90%
- MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether) - 90%
The ProOne-D™ contains new FluoriMedix™ Advanced Fluoride Technology media designed to help reduce or remove heavy metals and fluoride. Contains NO alumina.
The reduction efficiencies that may be achieved are as follows:
- 50% - 95% for Fluoride including hydrofluorosilicic acid and sodium hexa fluorosilicate
- >50% to include Mercury and Silver
- >80% to include Aluminum, Arsenic III, Arsenic V, Cadmium, Chromium VI, Iron, Maganese
- >90% to include Copper, Nickel, Zinc
- >95% to include Lead
- Radiologicals include Radon 222, Radium, Strontium, Uranium and Vanadium
The ProDcore™ inner ceramic filter dome/core helps to remove residual particulates and improve fluoride reduction efficiency.
The removal/reduction of contaminants or other substances that may be present in your water supply may vary depending on its content. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced are not necessarily present in all users’ water. Some contaminants may be more easily filtered than others. Percentage of reductions will vary from 50% to 95% over the life of the filter based on the level of contaminant(s) found in your water supply. Testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions, actual performance may vary. *Based on ave. daily water consumption and optimal fluoride levels recommended by the US Public Health Service and CDC for drinking water. Using a TDS meter to detect Total Dissolved Solids. Since ProOne-D™ filters are ceramic based and contain minerals, you may see a higher TDS reading. This does not mean the filters are not working but rather the TDS meter is picking up minerals that are naturally released.