The Hydrometer is a combination of a water meter and a hydraulic valve in a single unit.
- The valve is double-chambered and is especially designed for high-pressure operation.
- Pilot valves and solenoid valves enable remote and automatic transmission of hydraulic commands to the hydrometer.
- The impeller is the only moving part in contact with the water.
- The meter contains a rotating leakage indicator as well as a totalizer that displays cumulative volume.
- The meter electronically transmits flow data to the remote control computer.
- The hydrometer is available in globe type and angle type models in a variety of sizes.
The BM/BMA hydrometers series are designed for remote control irrigation and for industrial applications.
The hydrometer is especially suited for automated operation. The hydrometer may be used in a variety of pressure and flow regulation applications such as:
- Pressure sustaining & reducing
- Flow regulation
- Combined pressure and flow regulation
- Dual stage operation
- Integrated design minimizes installation space
- Specifically designed for use in automated remote control environments
- Wide variety of flow and pressure regulation options
- Double-chambered hydraulic valve designed for high-pressure operation
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
- Low loss of head
- Wide range of sizes - suitable for virtually any application
BM - Globe type: 11/2, 2", 3", 4’, 6", 8"
BMA - Angle type: 2", 3", 4’, 6", 8"
EEC (based on ISO 4064:1993)